What We're Looking For
At HNTB, you can create a career that is meaningful to you while building communities that matter to all of us. For more than a century, we have been delivering solutions for some of the largest, most complex infrastructure projects across the country. With our historic growth, it is an exciting time to join our team of employee-owners.
The Southeast Division Marketing Team is seeking a Marketing Specialist III. This position is responsible for writing/leading proposal and interview preparation for key strategic and more complex pursuits. Collaborates with pursuit teams in developing win strategies.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinates, writes and leads qualification packages, proposals and leave behind material for pursuits. Collaborates with technical staff and writes/reviews/edits content for clarity, compliance and key messages.
- Works with pursuit teams to develop pursuit strategies, including providing research and industry business intelligence.
- Organizes and may lead or support technical staff in the presentation phase of the pursuit, including coaching.
- Organizes and facilitates pursuit strategy meetings.
- Supports client service teams by preparing materials for internal and external meetings, as well as participating in client service team meetings.
- May coordinate division public relations (PR) activities, including creating press releases and announcements, writing articles for division newsletter, and coordinating project awards and other special PR-related projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related degree and 4 years of relevant experience, or
- In lieu of degree 8 years of relevant experience
What You'll Bring:
- Using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint, and other communications-related software programs with proficiency and skilled with using CRM.
- Engaging in strategy and message development using strong written and verbal communication with all levels of pursuit management (e.g., Pursuit Champions, Project Managers, and Office Sales Manager).
- Utilizing research and data to understand the client's needs and develop actionable solutions to develop a win strategy.
- Showing strong attention to detail and excellent document quality control/editing capabilities for compelling and grammatically correct content for proposals and presentations. Providing edits and constructive feedback to less-experienced staff.
- Managing and prioritizing multiple projects and deadlines and possessing strong time management skills.
- Stewarding and implementing sales tools and sophisticated sales practices, reviewing and resolving document compliance.
What We Prefer:
- A strategic mindset and sound judgement.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- A solutions-oriented approach to challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to build trust and influence others.
Click here for benefits information: HNTB Total Rewards
Click here to learn more about EOE including disability and vet
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:
HNTB does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or agencies. Any staffing/employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of HNTB. HNTB will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting staffing/employment agency, person or entity. Staffing/employment agencies who have fee agreements with HNTB must submit applicants to the designated HNTB recruiter to be eligible for placement fees.