The Active Trader Services Team focuses specifically on servicing and supporting the Active Trader segment of our client base. Active clients trade regularly and are generally more sophisticated in terms of trading strategies, margin treatment, and overall breadth of market knowledge.
An Active Trader Services Team Specialist must provide excellent customer service and demonstrate creative problem-solving skills to effectively respond and deliver a world class experience for the Active Trader client segment. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to offer knowledgeable support in a professional and efficient manner and should demonstrate a commitment to learn comprehensive trading and margin strategies.
- The primary focus of this role is to answer inbound calls, chats, and secure messages that facilitate the trading activity of the Active Trader client and support specific inquiries and issues centering on areas of trading, margin, and risk.
- The expectation is to maintain and manage the existing client relationships and provide a focused and dependable resource to this most active client base.
- Providing timely, accurate, and informative answers is essential and an overall sense of relative urgency is paramount.
- Candidates for the Active Trader Services Team must be well rounded, client-centric individuals capable of working effectively in a team environment.
- A commitment to learn comprehensive trading and margin strategies.
- Minimum 2 years brokerage experience required
- Series 7 and 63 licenses required
- Prior experience in customer-facing areas of brokerage/banking industry
- Outstanding oral, written, and inter-personal communication skills
- Series 3 and/or 4 licenses preferred
- Thorough understanding of the securities industry with a particular emphasis on options trading
- Proven background in trading-focused role with extensive knowledge of margin treatment and risk management
- Ability to work independently and utilize decision-making skills in a fast-paced environment to address and resolve client issues
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to readily handle multiple tasks effectively Strong work ethic, extraordinary interpersonal skills, and team orientation